Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Weekends

We can't get enough of "soooo big."









We enjoyed a trip to the cider mill this weekend. Highlights for Ollie included petting a goat, navigating the corn maze, watching the big kids climb the hay pyramid, and playing with a piece of straw, of course.







We have been threatening Max that if he continues to sleep on Oliver's changing table, he will have to submit to diaper changes. We decided that it was time to follow-through on our consequence. Of course, it backfired on us: Max was totally unperturbed by the diapering; on the contrary, he actually seemed to like the attention. We will have to come up with some other deterrent.



2 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd photo. He's so intense! What a cutie. I can see he is practicing sticking out his bottom lip :) What Cider Mill did you go to? Looks like fun! Maybe we can go there with you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, this is Libby - I just figured out how to post comments! I love those pictures - and the diapered cat is to die for. Your cat looks a lot more serene than ours.

    ReplyDelete